Thursday 12 January 2012

Sometimes its hard to follow your heart, tears don't mean your loosing

Just a quick post because I'm supposed to be writing a 3000 word assignment. I absolutely love Jessie J, my favourite song is Who you are, hence the title. This woman has been through a general struggle to get to where she is now and she takes absolutely nothing for granted. Watching her on the Xfactor UK made me realise just how grounded she is and how each and every song has a significant meaning to her and an experience in her life. She encourages her fans to be true to who they are always, and never to hide because somebody doesn't agree or doesn't like what you stand for. I know a couple of people who went to see her towards the end of 2011 in concert and they did nothing but praise her and say how amazing she was. She is definitely a woman to look up to and take inspiration from. Her diversity and courage to show such diversity is absolutely amazing and I hope she continues to make beautiful music for a long time. 
Laura 
xoxox 

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I saw you on Blogger

    Is it ok to talk with you or ask your advice on something?

    ReplyDelete