Monday 30 January 2012

Nothing lasts forever......

I am absolutely heartbroken, my favourite couple in the whole of the country are on a break! Lydia Rose Bright and James Argent have been having time apart since Christmas and the nation only found out last night in the first episode of series four of The Only Way Is Essex. I am absolutely stunned that they managed to keep this quiet considering they are both in the public eye so much. It just goes to show though that any celebrity can keep their private lives private if they try hard enough. I really feel for both of them in this 
situation because from last nights episode you can clearly see how much they still truly love each other especially with James tweeting that he had flew back from Dubai early in order to give Lydia her 21st birthday present. Awww I really hope they work it out I think I'll give up all hope of finding the love of my life if this couple split up. They've been through so much together and have been together such a long time it will be devastating to see them go their separate ways. I hope this series brings them both back together and shows viewers that sometimes love does last forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment