Saturday 21 January 2012

First week back at school....

Wow what a week, first week back at University for me this week. I am shattered! Ok so I am only in two days a week but its still tiring, reading, writing assignments, finding inspiration for my dissertation. So I'm really sorry that my blog has been neglected this week. I am currently sat in bed writing this because I'm refusing to get out of bed today until I have too. Nothing new or exciting has really happened in my life this week. I've spent the week having my childhood ruined by lecturers who love telling me how Disney structures your childhood in a negative way - single parent families, learning to deal with death before they need to. All subliminal messages of course! I'll never look at a disney film the same again. I have a few things to blog about today, this is just a general rant of why my blog has been left so neglected
Laura 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment