Wednesday 11 January 2012

Music is my life

Fourth blog of the day, I warned you I had a lot to say for myself! Anyway I want to start by dedicating this post to my best friend Hannah, because I say music is my life but for this girl, well she lives and breathes it and does an amazing job of it too. Never fails to have me and Holly sobbing when she sings, amazing doesn't even come close. Anyway, if I had to go a day without hearing a song, I think I could just die. I have the most random taste in music, I don't have a particular style I'm a music nomad. Anything I can relate to I will listen to. Last year my Album was Adele 21, what an amazing, beautiful and inspirational woman! My flat mates were most definitely sick to death of hearing this album but every single word was so heartfelt and perfect I had to have it on repeat. Another album that was in my top ten last year was Cheryl Cole Messy Little Raindrops, every word of every song in the album related to her recent split from footballer Ashley Cole. Now I said I didn't have a particular style but both of those albums are very heartbroken girl coming out of a relationship. So this is where I shock you, Drake is the most amazing male to ever have stepped on the earth, see I told you my music taste was random. I absolutely love his Take Care album and I must listen to it at least once every single day I'm hoping to get my mits on some tickets for his UK Tour this April. Another lady I find extremely inspirational with her music is Nicki Minaj, this woman inspires every single teenage girl to be themselves in this world full of people who try to be the same as everybody else. To me music explains how your feeling, what's on your mind, what you stand for and what you as a person are about. Every single girl has a song they listen to when they're happy, that reminds them of their first love, that brings back a certain memory. I love music, without it life would be so boring and I'd find it much harder to express myself. 
Laura 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment